I just got nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award. Thanks Syd for nominating me. I have never recived this award before, but the rules are pretty simple.
Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Give a short story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to newer bloggers.
- Select 10 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
I JUST stared my blog, so I don’t really have a long story.
I started my blog, “Site Title” in early February of 2018. I thought if I didn’t enter a blog name it would just, well… not show the title. But no. Shortly after I changed it to “My Adventure.” Not much better, but still. I kept it like that for about a month, then I changed it to “Oh, the Places I Go.” Enough about the title. I got inspired to blog by Syd. Our families belong to a nature group, and see each other often so the subject came up. I have a journal but didn’t think blogging would be very different. I was wrong. When I started my WordPress account, I couldn’t figure out all the buttons. After a while I figured it all out and, well… here I am!
Here are my tips for new bloggers.
- Decide what your blog focus will be. If you want a photo blog, you have to make sure you’re theme matches it. You should stick to your blog topic.
- Take a step back and revisit your blog from a reader’s perspective. If you think someone else’s blog is impressive, but you can’t make your’s look that way, you should ask yourself what makes their blog so good, then make changes accordingly.
My family and I also volunteer at Doheny State Beach every month! When we got there, we realized it was there Woodie Festival! They have some REALLY cool cars there.
Here are the pics I got of them:
Hope you enjoyed this post! Have you ever been to the Woodie Festival? What is your favorite car? Comment below!